Health Valley Hospitals is one of the Best Pediatric Hospital in Hyderabad provides every medical need required for infants, children and adolescents with compassionate care to bring back and retain that innocent smile on those beautiful faces.
It is our responsibility to make sure your children have appropriate treatment in a caring environment. Our pediatric specialists at Health Valley Hospitals work together to provide the medical care deserved by every child with the utmost care. Our goal is not only to provide proper care but also guides parents with preventive care tips and measures that will help your child to prevent illness.
The Paediatrics Department of Health Hospitals has a team of highly skilled and experienced paediatricians to deliver comprehensive healthcare services for children from birth to 18 years of age. We provide the best Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and Paediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) services which are fully equipped to take care of any emergencies.
Paediatrics is all about children. The specialists in this department commonly referred to as paediatricians make sure that the children get the best possible care when it comes to their health and well-being. They provide youngsters with all the medical needs from the time they are born until they reach adulthood.
Health Valley Hospitals is a multidisciplinary hospital with a dedicated and experienced paediatric department in providing world-class paediatric care. In addition to high-quality laboratories, we have excellent medical staff, trained and certified nurses who strive hard to promote your child’s health in every possible way. As child health care is our primary motto, we provide the much-needed support, education and counselling to children’s parents as well.
- State-of-the-art maternity and infant care systems
- Round the clock emergency & trauma care facilities
- First transport ambulance for newborns and children
- Specialized inpatient and outpatient facilities for children with personalized care
- Best-in-class technology and infrastructure
- Well-trained and experienced, age-specific nursing staff
- Growth and development wards for monitoring newborns and paediatrics
- Facilities for peritoneal dialysis
- Offers 24/7 pediatric services and facilities
- High-tech neonatal care unit
During your first visit, you need to bring;
- Medical records of your child
- Results of the examinations
- X-ray reports
- CT Scan and MRI’s concerning the medical status
- List of all medications and herbal remedies you are currently providing
A pediatrician is also responsible for timely vaccination. He provides you all the information regarding your child’s growth. Often visiting a pediatrician can be helpful for a healthy growth of your child.